Hebrew Anytime Paradigms
This Hebrew Anytime Paradigms PDF lists several important Hebrew paradigms on a single page. It is very helpful to have these paradigms memorized as one embarks on Hebrew language study.
The anytime paradigms that are included are:
- The alphabet
- The verbal system diagnostics
- Pronominal Suffixes
- Independent Personal Pronouns
- Demonstrative Pronouns
- Numbers 1-10
This section contains resources for learning and using Biblical Hebrew. I encourage you to check out the sites listed below as well as the subpages.
- https://uhg.readthedocs.io/ - The unfoldingWord® Hebrew Grammar is a free and open source Hebrew reference grammar which corresponds to the morphology of the Open Scriptures Hebrew Bible (see next item).
- https://github.com/openscriptures/morphhb - The Open Scriptures Hebrew Bible is the Westminster Leningrad Codex (WLC) but fully parsed and tagged with Strong's numbers–free and open source!
- http://www.quisition.com/ - This website intelligently helps the user learn vocabulary. I have entered in all the vocabulary words that occur more than 46 times in the Hebrew Bible. Also, vocabulary has been entered according to the chapters in Basics of Biblical Hebrew. You can also download a zip file of the Hebrew Vocabulary Lists.
- https://software.sil.org/ezra/ - This site maintains a very good and free Unicode Hebrew font.