This details various resources which others have told me
are quality resources. I have not verified for myself if all of these
are truly quality resources or not.
- NASB/NIV Parallel NT in Greek and
English – ed. By Marshall, Zondervan Pub.
- New Englishman’s Greek Concordance –
ed. Bagster, Zondervan or Hendrickson Pub.
- Hebrew Concordance also
- A Parsing Guide to the Greek NT –
- Exegetical Dictionary of the NT – ed.
Horst Balz, Gerherd Schneider
- New Analytical Greek Lexicon – Wesley
- NIV Theological Dictionary of the NT –
- Theological Dictionary of the NT –
ed. Kittel (10 volumes)
- Dictionary of NT Theology – ed. Colin
Brown, Zondervan Pub (3 volumes)
- Figures of Speech in the Bible –
- International Standard Bible
Encyclopedia – Geoffrey Bromily (4 Volumes)
- Zondervan Pictorial Bible Dictionary –
Merril C. Tenney (5 Volumes)
- Illustrative Bible Dictionary (3
- Dictionary of Later NT – ed. Ralph
Martin and Peter Davids
- …And Marries Another Craig
- Commentaries on Romans: Moule or F.F.